Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9/30 - Bacon is good for me

Intenisty: Moderate

Goals: Same as most of the week. Muscle endurance, base building, and reloading from previous hard week.

Overheard today:
GOMAD(Gallon of Milk A Day) - http://www.fitnessspotlight.com/2009/09/22/get-bigger-muscles-walking/

Get bigger muscles by walking - http://www.fitnessspotlight.com/2009/09/22/get-bigger-muscles-walking/

(it is good and related back to intensity)

AM- Crossfit

Helen of Troy
Goals: We are strength biasing the workout today

Warmup: 10 minutes jump rope trying to chain together as many double unders as you can

Strength: 1-1-1-1-1 Deadlift should pull 85% of 1RM again we are reloading not pushing through

MetCON:

"Helen"
3 Rounds

400m run
21 1.5 pood (55lb) kettlebell swings
12 pullups

I subbed in a 500m row for the run because I am getting my running in outside of Crossfit. It made the workout more interesting because it was a lot of upper body.

I will put up the swim in a comment later tonight, but wanted to get these things up while I had a chance.

-Ahab

No comments:

Post a Comment